Last spring at a local resort my daughter met a little girl with a mermaid tail. They played for HOURS and had so much fun pretending to be mermaids that my daughter asked if she could get one too. Well I looked and looked and found this one and she had so much fun this spring break! Yes they need to be independent swimmers and yes you need to be close by in case of anything.
They are only little once right? Check it out HERE: Mermaid Tail for Swimming!
Here are the key features:
- 82% Polyester/ 18% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dryclean
- Best-selling swimmable mermaid tails from Fin Fun provide natural mermaid motion, optimal propulsion and maximum comfort.
- Fin Fun Monofin makes swimming easy, and for optimal safety, it can be removed quickly (in or out of water) with a light tug and a kick.
- Product includes the PATENTED Fin Fun Monofin ($59.95 MSRP), Mermaidens tail skin.
- Made of high quality swimsuit fabric, Fin Fun Mermaidens tail skins resist fading effects of pool chemicals and salt
- Premium quality Fin Fun Monofin construction features a snug fit; breathable fabric allows water and air to pass right through