Lemon, Lavender and Rose Bath Oil
2/3 cup of grape seed oil
1/3 cup of olive oil
5 drops of lavender essential oil (or as desired)
5 drops of rose essential oil (or as desired)
5 drops of lemon essential oil (or as desired)
1 tsp of dried lavender flowers (optional)
1 tsp of grated lemon zest (optional)
1. Add lemon zest and lavender flowers to a glass container that has a tight lid.
2. Pour grape seed oil into container.
3. Pour olive oil into container.
4. Add in the essential oils.
5. Place lid on container and gently shake together. Store away from sunlight. The bath oil will smell better after a few days of the ingredients “marrying together”, so make it ahead of time.