Want a delicious and healthy breakfast? Want it easy to make? We have you covered with this recipe for a breakfast (or anytime really!) that is sure to please. Fresh Raspberry Chia Oat Pudding
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of quick oats
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups raspberries
- Cereals or oatmeal to top with
- Cherries (cut the cherries in small pieces)
- Chocolate for garnish
- In a small bowl combine the coconut milk, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and oats and whisk to combine. Make sure all chia seeds are completely mixed in.
- In another bowl add cherries, raspberries and honey, and mix them well.
- Cover and store the mixtures in the refrigerator overnight or at least several hours.
- The next day, layer the chia and oatmeal on the bottom and the cherry, raspberry, and honey mixture on top of that.
- Serve cold. Top with cereals, raspberries or cherries and chocolate.
- Serves 2-3