What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, like our page, follow our page, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or comment on a post.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails if you have signed up for them
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Some posts may contain Affiliate Links. By using these links, you are helping to financially support Three Jane’s Media, LLC, DBA CouponistaQueen.com, DBA MomAnonymous.net
- Three Jane’s Media, LLC, DBA CouponistaQueen.com, DBA MomAnonymous.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our websites at http://www.couponistaqueen.com and at http://www.momanonymous.net
- This policy was last modified on 8/27/2016
Three Jane’s Media, LLC
DISCLOSURES PERTAINING TO PROMOTIONS ADMINISTERED BY THREE JANE’S MEDIA, LLC, DBA COUPONISTA QUEEN, DBA MOM ANONYMOUS
Neither Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest or Instagram or YouTube is associated in any way with the content of any Giveaway, Contest, Competition, or Sweepstakes (Hereafter referred to as “Promotions”) administered by Three Jane’s Media, LLC, DBA Couponista Queen, DBA Mom Anonymous or its Sponsor(s). The Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest or Instagram or YouTube. You are providing your information to Three Jane’s Media, LLC, DBA Couponista Queen, DBA Mom Anonymous and its Sponsor(s) only, and not to Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest or Instagram or YouTube.
By entering any Promotion, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted and agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest or Instagram or YouTube each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these disclosures or the announcement or offering of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Winners and all Entrants give permission to use their name, likeness, Entry and additional photographs for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees on the prize. Fulfillment of prize(s) is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor(s)
The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Promotion Winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Three Jane’s Media, LLC, DBA Couponista Queen, DBA Mom Anonymous and/or the Sponsor(s).
Winner(s) will be drawn by Rafflecopter or Random.org from all eligible Entries at the date and time posted for each Promotion, unless otherwise specified, and contacted via the email provided with the Entry. After notification the Winner will have 24-HOURS (unless otherwise posted) to claim the prize or forfeit. A new Winner will be drawn at the sole discretion of the Sponsor(s).
Entrants MUST be 18 or older to enter ANY Promotion administered by Three Jane’s Media, LLC, DBA Couponista Queen, DBA Mom Anonymous.
Entrants may not reside in Belgium, Norway, Sweden, or India. ALL promotions are USA ONLY unless specified!
Please see Facebook’s Promotions Guidelines HERE